Tuesday 4 November 2014

M/M Romance Group's Member's Choice Awards 2014

Wow.

I can't believe in the short amount of time since I've started writing, I've been nominated for, well, anything. But somehow, I lucked out. There were so many amazing stories this year, and I'm ecstatic that some of my stories have been nominated.

A few of my stories have been nominated for this year's M/M Romance Group's Member's Choice Awards, and I'd like to thank everyone who nominated me, and everyone who's read even one of my stories.

Seriously, thank you all so much.

* * * *

Carte Blanche has been nominated for best Love's Landscape's Story, and Best Free story.

Carte Blache on Goodreads
Carte Blanche on Amazon

Vices (Cold Hard Truths #1) has been nominated for Best Sci-Fi or Futuristic, as well as Best Action/Suspense/Adventure.

Vices on Goodreads
Vices on Amazon
Outshine the Stars has been nominated for Best Short Story.

Outshine the Stars on Goodreads
Outshine the Stars on Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment