Wednesday 29 January 2014

Hello World

Ah, my first blog post.
Well, I'd like to start by mentioning a bit about myself. I'm a new author who's trying to find my way in the big sea of literature.
I write M/M stories, so far only short stories, and only recently one of my short stories was submitted and accepted into an anthology from Torquere Press. Needless to say, I was very excited and I'm equally as excited now to be working with such a great publisher.

I'm currently working on writing other things, from short snippets, to one full length story. I'd like to say I'll have the first version completely within a month and a half, but that might be pushing it. I'm quite a picky writer unfortunately. Some days I'm on and some days I'm way off.

Either way, thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you'll come back in the future to snoop around and take a look at some of my other work that I'll be adding.

Cheers,

Nash

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Nash! I'm snooping right now. *snoop snoop*

    Can't wait to check out your stories, and congratulations on the contracts! ♥

    ReplyDelete