Tuesday 10 June 2014

Vices - August Release & WIPs

I'm very excited to say that my dark and gritty Cyberpunk romance has found its new home at Loose Id and will, hopefully, be coming out this August.

The novel is titled Vices and will be part one of two in my Cold Hard Truths series. While I don't have any other books set in this universe planned quite yet, there's always a possibility that I'll have a hard time letting this one go without a fight.

Vices will be very different from any other story I've written thus far. It's a dark piece of Cyberpunk action. There will be heroes who get off on hurting each other, cyborg prostitutes, sniper rifles, laser machetes, nano-bots, drug abuse, betrayal, conspiracy theories, gun play, and of course, romance.

As for other WIPs, there are at least a dozen. Not really, but I can't seem to focus on any one project.
I'm working on a more adult contemporary novel which has eaten up about 20k words, and a shorter story that I'm not sure will ever see the light of day.

That being said, I need to find myself some time to read some of the wonderful LL event stories I've been hearing about over at GR. In fact, I'm going to go do that right this moment (hopefully).

- Nash

0 comments:

Post a Comment