Saturday 19 April 2014

Who Is A Hero Without A Sidekick?

This post is basically a giant, heart-filled shout out to my friends who double-up as supporters. Without all of their kind comments, support, encouragement, listening to me bitch and moan, helping me hash out details, and reading my stories as if I'm an all-star, I don't know where I'd be today.
I wouldn't feel like half the writer I am without their love and support.

Is writing even enjoyable without having your friends reading all about the made-up lovers you'd put into words? For some people, maybe, but not for me. I love knowing that I can write about people falling in love, and my friends will read that story and fall in love with those characters that same way I have.

Thank you to my beta readers for the MMRG LL's story and all of your help and thorough reasoning. Thank you to my Goodreads friends for being the first people I usually want to share good news with. Thanks to my friends for reminding me that I have stories that are coming out soon, even when I forget.

So, thanks guys. I wake up each morning feeling very lucky in love.

3 comments:

  1. ♥ this post so hard. :) Thank you for being you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being YOU! Where would I be without my Nico? :)

      Delete
  2. :) How did I miss this??? Aww, Nash - you are the BEST.

    ReplyDelete